In order for power to be supplied to your facility in the Tema Free Zones Enclave or the Dawa Industrial Zone, the following procedures must be completed and executed fully. This procedure will cover new permanent customers, temporal connections, as well as customers requiring alterations to their existing installation.
- Submission of an introductory letter requesting for power connection addressed to the Managing Director.
- Completion of a power connection application form.
- Signing of the Power Sale Agreement.
- After a Site visit/ survey is carried out by our team, an invoice will be issued.
- Work will commence once payment is received.